A new survey found that 75 percent of Americans say they feel rejuvenated and more productive after a nap. And 23 percent say they nap every single day. People have opted to take that nap in some weird places – from the floor of the work bathroom to an MRI machine. Here are some of the weirdest places people say they have napped:
- On the toilet in a grocery store bathroom
- Standing up on the subway
- In a drive-thru, waiting for food
- In the trunk of a car
- On a ski lift going up the mountain
- At a funeral (SWNS Digital)
- Kevin in the Morning!