A new British survey found that the average person spends about two hours a day feeling bored – amounting to five years of their life. According to those surveyed, boredom peaks at about 1:10 p.m. on an average day.
- 23% said they are most likely to be bored at work.
- 33% said boredom hits when they get home.
- 25% believe life is more boring now than when they were young.
- 53% said they are afraid life is passing them by.
- 60% wish they used their free time in a more fulfilling way.
- 47% said they often feel like they've wasted their weekends by not doing anything special. (SWNS Digital) Kevin in the Morning!