According to a new survey, people would go to extreme lengths to avoid ever getting a hangover if they could.
Some highlights include …
- 32 percent would give up watching sports.
- 22 percent would give up social media.
- 20 percent would give up caffeine.
- 17 percent would be willing to do the household’s laundry forever.
- 11 percent would stop watching Netflix.
- 10 percent would wear the same shirt every day for a year.
But, only three percent would give up their car and only two percent would give up sex.
And, 36 percent would be willing to pay more for hangover-free alcohol – an average of $49 each month. Check out the original study at Rehabs.com.
Kevin in the Morning!