Thanksgiving can be a special time to see family and other people that you love. It can also be a time of dealing with constant questions from the relatives about why you’re not doing enough with your life.
Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- Are you dating anyone?
- When are you getting married?
- When are you going to have kids?
- Have you found a job yet?
- What job can you get with that degree? What’s your fallback plan?
- Is that a tattoo?
- Have you gained/lost weight? Why do you look different?
So ... What questions are you dreading this Thanksgiving? Have you already come up with your witty responses? Let's hear them ... Kevin in the Morning!