As we say goodbye to 2018, it’s also time to say goodbye to some of the worst – and most dangerous – social media challenges of the past year…
- Tide Pod Challenge – This really happened. People were filming themselves eating laundry detergent.
- Condom Challenge – “Winners” of this challenge stuck a condom up one nostril, then pulled it out of the other nostril.
- 24-Hour Overnight Challenge – YouTubers attempted to spend 24 hours inside restaurants like Chuck E. Cheese or McDonald’s or stores like Walmart without getting caught. (Daily Dot)
- What’s the worst decision you made – or worst regret – in 2018?
- What things changed in 2018 that you’ll need to rebound from in the New Year? Are you optimistic that you can recover? Or… Will 2019 be one big pity party for you? Kevin in the Morning!