Roughly 110 million people will tune into the Super Bowl this weekend. That’s a lot of people. But it’s also less than one-third of the population of the United States.
It’s a different world for those other 200 million Americans who don’t care about football …
- Are you one of those people who don’t care? Are you invited to a party that you’re choosing to not attend?
- What are you planning to do instead of watch the game?
- Binge-watch something else? Clean out your DVR?
- Take in a movie? You’ll probably get a good seat…
- Run errands? Once the game starts, grocery stores and laundromats will be pretty empty.
Kevin i n the Morning!