School is back, and a new crop of college freshmen are quickly realizing how different college is from high school in that if you can convince someone of it, you can pretty much get credit for anything. This can be evidenced through the following ACTUAL college classes.
- At Texas State University, you can enroll in Harry Styles and the Cult of Celebrity: Identity, the Internet, and European Pop Culture.
- At NYU, you can take 100 Years of Courting, Dating, & Hooking up on College Campuses.
- If you're an ASU student, you can take Psychology of Taylor Swift - Advanced Topics of Social Psychology.
- UCLA kids can take Aliens, Psychics, and Ghosts.
- If you like drinking drinks, you could go to Texas Christian University and bring the shot glasses to Whisky School.
Click HERE for more from the article!
Photo: Getty Images